The Tampa Indie Author Book Convention is excited to host our first annual book signing in Tampa, FL. We hope that you are as eager for this event as we are. There are over 40 authors from all over the world that will be attending. Each and every one of them are anxiously waiting for the time to come when they are able to meet some of their biggest fans and new readers alike.
In preparation for the event, we are emailing you the ticket(s) that you will need to attend. VIP tickets will be available at the door if you want to spend more time chilling and having a good time with the authors and readers in a more relaxed environment.
VIP tickets are $30.00 – This allows you access to the signing and the after party.
For advance VIP tickets – visit – https://goo.gl/forms/gEx2sb9hcy4inwKA2
*we will accept major credit cards and cash at the door*
If you have purchased your VIP ticket in advance, you are already ahead of the game and your ticket is attached to this email!
As a partner to the Tampa Indie Author Book Convention, the Indie Book Network would like to extend an exclusive offer to AUTHORS and attending readers – 50% off any of their available services! That is only $5 for an author profile within the database and/or only $10 for personalized ad space!
To sign up, visit the shop within The Indie Book Network at – https://indiebooknetwork.com/
Authors will not need tickets, as we are keeping track of the authors coming.
We imagine that most people will be coming from out of state, or out of area, and may arrive a couple days before the convention. With that in mind, here is a list of things to do around Tampa!
- Ybor City: Do you like clubbing? Binge drinking? Partying like a college student? Well, then this is the place for you.
- Siesta Key: Partying like a college student not your thing? Fear not! If you enjoy white sandy beaches, and a more relaxed nightlife, swing out to Siesta Key, where it’s less “Pitbull,” and more “Jimmy Buffet.”
- Clearwater: If you like shopping, beaches, and interesting food, definitely check out this place.
- Lowry Park: Bringing young kids? Check out the zoo!
- Busch Gardens: Bringing older kids? Check out our Tampa amusement park/zoo.
- Tampa River Walk: Done with the drinking scene, and kids? Take a stroll down the river and see Tampa.
- Adventure Island: In mortal fear of Florida being “too hot?” Well, come hang out at our water park!
- MOSI: Into science? Come to MOSI!
- The Florida Aquarium: Into fish?
- Starship: Want to drink and eat a lot, but also be on a boat?
- Captain Memo’s: Want to be a pirate for a day?
- Old Town: Like carnivals, shopping and food?
Also, keep in mind that Disney, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, etc are all less than an hour away!
We’re pumped to kick this thing off, and can’t wait to hang out with all of you! If you did not get your indie book network coupon, please contact us!